Saturday, May 21, 2011

Update

I have put some paint to my ballerina. I went a little head strong into this and wanted to dip my feet into the 7 layer technique. I know I am doing it wrong but am going to see it through anyway. I did a burnt umber wash and got this.






I did the second layer and got this
.

I added a wall but made it too high which I realized on my next layer which came out like this.
 I realized I had lost the perspective and also started losing the face. She also started to look flat so I lowered the wall and arched her back a little more and added a hint of a face and got this.
This is where it will stay for a while until it dries and I can do a grey layer. It is interesting so far. I hope it doesn't get away from me so to speak. I probably should have had the image in front of me the whole time. I will when I resume the task.





No comments:

Post a Comment